At Western Mass Auto Insurance we offer many affordable options for your home or apartment insurance. Plus you can always combine this with your auto insurance and save even more money. Ask us today.
What is Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowners insurance compensates you for losses to your home and your possessions inside it. Homeowners insurance also protects you if you’re legally liable for someone’s injuries on your property, as well as from financial losses caused by storms, fire, theft and other events outlined in your policy.
Generally, a standard homeowners insurance policy protects the following:
- The physical structure of your home
- Structures on your property (storage sheds, pools, boathouses, etc.)
- Your personal property and belongings inside your home, up to specified limits
- Your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or your family members cause to other people
- Injuries to your household pets while inside your home
- Additional living expenses if a fire or other insured disaster leaves you temporarily unable to live in your home.
- Replacement cost for personal property
We have a quick quote turnaround, so if you need home insurance call us today! 413-543-3800.
Protect your possessions with renters insurance. It will cover damages to your possessions when you rent rather than own your home.
If you rent your home, having insurance protection for yourself and your possessions is still important. Similar to home insurance, renters insurance protects you in situations that everyone can face: fire, theft, water damage and other unforeseen circumstances your landlord’s policy doesn’t cover.
Renters insurance provides coverage, up to the limits you select, for specified items and situations, including:
- Personal property (furniture, electronics, computer equipment, clothing, etc.)
- Personal liability if someone is hurt, whether in your home or away from it
- Damage to your apartment or home caused by a covered loss
Renters Insurance Protects Against:
- Fire and Smoke damage
- Collapse of the building due to weather
- Water leakage or overflow
- Freezing of plumbing, air conditioning and more
You can’t rely on your landlord’s insurance to cover your valuables – landlord insurance only covers the building structure and not your personal property.
Renters insurance, sometimes referred to as an HO4 policy, can provide the financial protection you need in case your possessions are destroyed or stolen, as well as liability protection if someone is hurt in your dwelling.
Before you shop for renters insurance, take an inventory of what you own to decide what level of coverage makes you comfortable. For your homeowners insurance and renters insurance needs – we can get you your best price.
Get Your Free Home or Apartment Insurance Quote Today
Western Mass Auto Insurance makes it easy to get affordable home and apartment insurance. Our quotes are available online or over the phone at (413) 543-3800 for Indian Orchard or (413) 781-3800 for Forest Park area. You can also stop by one of our Two Conveniently Located Offices where an insurance representative can assist you.