Western Mass Auto Insurance is proud to represent Progressive Commercial for your Commercial auto insurance needs.
Auto Insurance For Businesses
Progressive defines a small businesses as: privately owned corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorships with anywhere from one to 100 employees – that typically operate everyday vehicles such as pickup trucks, vans, cars and SUVs.
Choosing Insurance For Your Business
Progressive divides small businesses into more industry-specific categories, allowing us to provide you with targeted auto insurance for businesses.
Special Needs Business Auto Insurance
Every business has unique needs, so Progressive provides business auto insurance solutions and helpful advice for the following:
- Seasonal Business Vehicle Insurance – If your small business only operates during specific months of the year, we offer seasonal small business auto insurance products and services just for you.
- New Business Vehicle Insurance – If you are about to start a business, or your business is still in its first year or two of operation we can help you.
See What You Could Save
Get a quote today by calling Western Mass Auto Insurance at 413-543-3800 or 413-781-3800 and learn more about our Business Auto insurance, discounts and flexible payment plans.
At Western Mass Auto Insurance we make purchasing business auto insurance easy and affordable. We even offer business auto insurance discounts designed to help you save on your business auto insurance costs. You can save anywhere from 5 to 20 percent off your small business auto insurance with these exclusive discounts.
- Package Discount – If you already have an in-force General Liability or Business Owner’s Policy with any insurance company, you could save up to 15 percent on your Progressive Commercial business auto insurance policy.
- Business Experience Discount – If your business has been up and running for more than three years, you’re eligible for the Business Experience discount, which could save you as much as 5 percent on your business auto insurance.
Other Business Auto Insurance Savings
Looking for other ways to save on your business auto insurance? In addition to qualifying for one of our business auto insurance discounts, there are a number of other ways you can keep your small business auto insurance costs within your budget:
- Increase Your Deductibles – Choosing higher deductible limits for your business auto insurance can help to lower the price of your small business auto insurance. When you select a higher deductible, you will pay less out of pocket for your small business auto insurance premium, but if you get into an accident, you will have to pay more out of pocket with your deductible.
- Pay Your Insurance Premium in Full – If you pay your entire business auto insurance premium up front, you’ll receive a Paid-in-Full discount of up to 10 percent off.
- Pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Spend less time paying your bills and more time managing your business with EFT. EFT deducts your payments directly from your checking account, saving you the usual check processing fees.
- Insure Your Personal Vehicles with Progressive – If you have a Progressive Commercial policy for your car, truck, van, or SUV, and you insure your personal vehicles with Progressive, too, you’ll be eligible for a discount on your personal auto insurance.
Customized Business Auto Insurance Quotes
If you’re a new business owner with a cargo van, or an experienced business owner with a small fleet of commercial autos, Progressive offers business auto insurance coverage options to meet your needs. Get a free, customized small business auto insurance quote today and see how much you can save.
But how do you know what commercial auto insurance is right for you and your business? That’s where Progressive’s small business auto insurance recommendations can help. The list below includes insurance we suggest for your business.
Recommended Small Business Auto Insurance
The list below includes commercial car insurance coverages that we recommend every small business carry. These small business auto insurance coverages protect you in most accident situations.
Liability Insurance – Commercial auto insurance that pays for injuries and damages that you cause to other people and their property.
- Bodily Injury Insurance – Pays for injuries that you cause to people.
- Property Damage Insurance – Pays for damage that you cause to other people’s property.
Medical Payments Insurance – Commercial auto insurance that pays medical bills for you and any passengers in your vehicle in case they are hurt in an accident or auto-related injury.
Physical Damage Insurance – Commercial car insurance that pays for repairs to your vehicle if it’s ever damaged in an accident, whether it’s caused by a collision with another vehicle or a falling tree branch.
- Collision Insurance – Pays for repairs to your vehicle caused by an accident.
- Comprehensive Insurance – Pays for repairs to your vehicle caused by outside forces such as vandalism, theft or hail.
Uninsured Motorist Insurance – Commercial auto insurance that pays for damages to you and your vehicle caused by drivers who don’t have insurance or don’t have sufficient insurance. Also protects you in case of a hit-and-run.
- Uninsured Motorist Liability (UM) insurance
- Underinsured Motorist Liability (UIM) insurance
- Underinsured Motorist Property Damage Liability (UMPD) insurance
Additional Commercial Car Insurance Options For Small Businesses
The following commercial automobile insurance coverages are typically optional and may not be needed for every business.
Single Deductible Endorsement – An option for small business auto insurance, the Single Deductible endorsement, saves you from paying multiple deductibles for a single accident where both your vehicle and a trailer, or additional insured equipment, are damaged.
Individual Named Insured Endorsement – This type of coverage extends your company auto insurance to protect you when you’re driving a vehicle other than your own.
Non-Owned Vehicle Coverages – A collection of coverages that extend your company’s commercial automobile insurance to protect you and your employees when you’re driving a vehicle not owned by the company.
Vehicles Insured by Progressive Commercial Insurance
- Agricultural truck
- Box or straight truck
- Bucket truck
- Car carrier
- Cargo Van
- Catering truck
- Cement mixer
- Delivery van
- Dump truck
- Flatbed truck
- Front loader*
- Garbage truck*
- Ice cream truck
- Mini van
- Motor home
- Passenger van
- Pickup with fifth wheel
- Pump truck
- Refrigerated truck
- Roll-on vehicle*
- Sport utility vehicle
- Stake body truck
- Street Sweeper
- Step van
- Tank truck
- Tow truck
- Truck tractor
- Wheelchair bus
- Wheelchair van
Call Western Mass Auto Insurance today and get a free no-obligation quote – call 413-543-3800 ask for Ken or call 413-781-3800 ask for Charlie. Progressive is the top insurer for Commercial Auto in the country, so get with a winner and get your Progressive Commercial Auto Insurance today!