- Liberty Mutual
- Mapfre Commerce
- Plus most of the other top companies in Massachusetts
If there is a better price available for you – we will get it. Call us for your free quote today 413-543-3800 or 413-781-3800.
We will give you fast, friendly and efficient customer service and help you save money on car insurance.
If you are a perfect driver? A 99+? Or if you have a few points on your driving record – or if you have alot of points on your record – Western Mass Auto Insurance has a “best price scenario” for you.
Do you have multiple cars? Or an Antique vehicle? We have affordable insurance for you.
All of these top companies offer many discounts you can take advantage of. Plus if you combine your Auto Insurance with your Home Owners Insurance you can save even more!
We offer low down payments, financing, different monthly payment plans, automatic check payments and credit card payments – a wide variety of options to fit your budget.
Auto Insurance Discounts Available
Let’s look at some of the many discounts available to you:
- Early Shopper Discount – Up to 15% – Request a quote prior to your policy renewal date.
- Enrollment Credit – Up to 4% – If you sign with Liberty Mutual and cancel your existing policy.
- Accident Forgiveness – Most offer this – they won’t increase your price due to your first accident.
- New Car Replacement – If your new car is totaled in the first year – you get the money for a brand new car.
- Automatic Bank or Credit Card Payments – 5% – Save on no monthly fees or charges.
- Paid in Full – Up to 8%
- Paperless – 3% Electronic policy, no paperwork.
- Military Discount – Up to 4%
- Multi Car Discount – Up to 9%
- Good Student Discount – Up to 20% – B average or better.
- Newly Licensed Driver – 20% – Listing new driver on your policy.
- Senior Discount – 25% Ages 65 or older.
- Snap Shot by Progressive – Up to 30%
Call us for your free, no obligation quote today (413) 543-3800
Universal Property, Mass Fair Plan, Liberty Mutual and Mapfre/Commerce offer affordable homeowners insurance featuring many exclusive discounts – coverage that protects your home and other structures on your property—like a garage or tool shed—against loss from many things including:
- Smoke, fire or lightning
- Windstorm, hail or weight of ice, snow or sleet
- Theft or vandalism
- Falling objects
- Freezing of a plumbing, heating, air conditioning or automatic fire-sprinkler system, or of a household appliance
- Personal Possessions – If your personal possessions—including furniture, clothing and appliances—are damaged or lost as a result of a covered loss, we’ll arrange for them to be repaired or replaced. Policy limits, terms and conditions apply.
Other Features, Benefits and Discounts
- Home Protector Plus – Insurance that protects your home – and what’s inside. It provides you with the full replacement cost of your belongings and additional living expenses while your home is being repaired.
- Personal Property Replacement Service – Quick response replacement.
- Emergency Repair Service – 24/7 emergency repair service.
- 24/7 Claims Assistance – There when you need them.
- Online Policy Management – paperless policy management.
- Multi-Policy Discount – Combine auto and Home for additional savings.
- Newly Purchased Home – Receive a discount if you just bought your home.
- Renovated Home Discount – Receive a discount if you just renovated your home
- Claims Free Discount – If not filed a claim in 5 years or more.
- Early Shopper Program – Request a quote before your other policy expires.
- Protective Devices Discount – Such as alarm, deadbolts, fire extinguishers etc.
- Additional Living Expense Benefit – If your home is unlivable due to a covered loss, we’ll cover the additional necessary expenses you incur, up to the limits stated in your policy, to live elsewhere, enabling your family to maintain its normal standard of living.
- Extra Coverage for Valuables – If you own certain high-value items, such as jewelry, art or camera equipment, you should consider adding this coverage.
- Liability Protection – If someone is accidentally injured or has property damaged while on your premises, the insurance company will defend any claims against you and pay those claims up to your policy limits. They will also pay for reasonable and necessary medical expenses up to the limit you purchased, regardless of who was at fault.
Liberty Mutual and Mapfre/Commerce offer Renters Insurance for rates as low as $12/month, and this coverage is in effect anywhere you go, whether it’s down the street with your bike or halfway around the world with some prized possessions.
Remember, your landlord likely has insurance to protect the building you live in, but isn’t responsible for your belongings, the costs of finding another place to live in an emergency, or any personal liability you may face if someone is injured in your home.
What Renters Insurance Covers
Renters Insurance covers the possessions that matter to you from theft, fire, and some types of water damage, and renters coverage doesn’t stop when you leave your home. Your personal property is covered in your car, when you go on vacation, even when you’re moving.
You’ll also be covered if you accidentally damage someone else’s property or if someone was injured in your apartment.
So for example, if your bathtub overflows and water seeps into the apartment below, damaging your neighbor’s furniture or rug, your renters policy will cover the damage up to your liability limits. Or if someone trips in your apartment and files a claim against you, renters Insurance provides coverage up to your liability and medical payments limits.
Renters Insurance Discounts
You may be able to save even more on the cost of rental insurance with our available discounts, including:
- Multi-Policy Discount for insuring your car and apartment together.
- Exclusive Group Savings if you belong to one of the nearly 14,000 Liberty Mutual member groups.
- Claims-Free Savings if you have not filed a claim with your previous insurance carrier for five years or more.
Call our office for your free quote today for your auto and home insurance needs.
Indian Orchard (413) 543-3800
Forest Park (413) 781-3800