Western Mass Auto Insurance can get you great rates on your motorcycle insurance with Progressive but you can also contact us for a great rate with a Commerce auto insurance quote.
We have several companies to choose from and we get you the best price we have. It will be affordable insurance with low down payments.
Coverage for All Types of Bikes
With motorcycle insurance coverage from our agency you can choose how much and what kind of coverage your bike needs — all at a reasonable price. Options include:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage – BI/PD covers you if you’re at fault for an accident that injures another person or damages someone elses property, up to the limits you select.
- Comprehensive and Collision – Primarily for when you have a loan on the bike and/or the value is over $3000. This motorcycle insurance coverage pays to repair or replace your motorcycle if it’s stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. For each you select a deductible that you pay out of pocket. The insurance company pays the remaining damage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – When the person at fault for an accident doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance, UM/UIM will cover your injuries and damages that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.
- Medical Payments – This covers the cost of necessary medical care you receive as the result of a motorcycle accident and can be used regardless of who is at fault.
- Roadside Assistance – If your motorcycle breaks down, Roadside Assistance will pay to tow it to the nearest qualified repair facility. Roadside Assistance also covers the necessary labor costs at the place of breakdown when your motorcycle or off-road vehicle is disabled due to any of the following:
• Mechanical or electrical breakdown
• Dead battery
• Flat tire
• Insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water, or other fluids
• Entrapment in snow, mud, water, or sand within 100 feet of the roadway
We know how important it is to choose the right motorcycle insurance. We can provide the information you need to make the best decision.
Discounts on Motorcycle Insurance
There are many discounts available on motorcycle insurance. Here are some:
- Homeowner — Get a discount on your motorcycle policy if you own your own home.
- LoJack — Receive a discount if your bike is equipped with LoJack
- Paid in Full — Pay the full amount of your policy when you start it or at renewal and receive a discount.
- Good Driver — No accidents or violations on your driving record for the last three years translates to a discount.
- Safety Course — Complete an approved safety course for additional discounts.
Having a motorcycle is lots of fun but you must follow safety procedures and be sure to get the best motorcycle insurance out there. Progressive offers very low rates – give us a call today for your free quote!
Indian Orchard (413) 543-3800
Forest Park (413) 781-3800