Affordable Motorcycle Insurance
Western Mass Auto Insurance can get you great rates on your motorcycle insurance with many of the top companies to choose from. We offer very affordable insurance with low down payments.
Coverage for All Types of Bikes
With motorcycle insurance coverage from our agency you can choose how much and what kind of coverage your bike needs — all at a reasonable price. Options include:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage – BI/PD covers you if you’re at fault for an accident that injures another person or damages someone elses property.
- Comprehensive and Collision – This motorcycle insurance coverage pays to repair or replace your motorcycle if it’s stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. For each you would select a deductible that you pay out of pocket – the insurance company pays the remaining damage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – When the person at fault for an accident doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance, UM/UIM will cover your injuries and damages that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.
- Medical Payments – This covers the cost of necessary medical care you receive as the result of a motorcycle accident and can be used regardless of who is at fault.
- Roadside Assistance – If your motorcycle breaks down, Roadside Assistance will pay to tow it to the nearest qualified repair facility. Roadside Assistance also covers the necessary labor costs at the place of breakdown when your motorcycle or off-road vehicle is disabled.
We know how important it is to choose the right motorcycle insurance. We can provide the information you need to make the best decision.
Discounts on Motorcycle Insurance
There are many discounts available on motorcycle insurance. Here are some:
- Homeowner — Get a discount if you own your own home.
- LoJack — A discount if your bike is equipped with LoJack
- Paid in Full — Discount if you Pay the full when you start it or at renewal.
- Good Driver — No accidents or violations on your driving record.
- Safety Course — Complete an approved safety course for additional discounts.
Having a motorcycle is lots of fun but you must follow safety procedures and be sure to get the best motorcycle insurance out there. Progressive offers very low rates – give us a call today for your free quote!
Get Your Free Motorcycle Insurance Quote Today
Western Mass Auto Insurance makes it easy to get affordable motorcycle insurance. Quotes are available online or over the phone at (413) 543-3800 for Indian Orchard or (413) 781-3800 for Forest Park area. You can also stop by one of our conveniently-located offices where an insurance representative can assist you.
Information You Need for a Quote on Car Insurance
Auto Insurance Minimum Liability Limits
Mass Auto Policy Part 1 – Bodily Injury to Others
Mass Auto Policy Part 2 – PIP
Mass Auto Policy Part 3 – Injury Caused by Uninsured Auto
Mass Auto Policy Part 4 – Property Damage
Mass Auto Policy Part 5 – Optional Bodily Injury to Others
Mass Auto Policy Part 6 – Medical Payments
Mass Auto Policy Part 7 – Collision
Mass Auto Policy Part 9 – Comprehensive – What Does it Cover?
Car Insurance Payment Options
Car Insurance Cancelled for Non Payment
Mail the Insurance Company Sends Me
How Do I Cancel My License Plates