It is a smart move to get insurance quotes while you are shopping for your car – this way you know in advance the cost of the insurance and how it effects your budget.
To get an auto insurance quote there is some pieces of information you will need:
- Drivers License
- Year, make and model of vehicle
- Vehicle Identification Number VIN
- Type of coverage you want – check here.
- If you have a loan n your vehicle you are required to get Full Coverage. This is with Part 7 Collision a $500 Deductible and Part 9 Comprehensive with a $300 Deductible – No deductible on glass.
- Otherwise if you do not want to cover your car – it is smart to get at least Parts 1 – 5 Liability insurance.
- Pen and a piece of paper – write down the yearly amount, the monthly payment, how many payments and the down payment.
Call around – see who can give you the best price and also notice how they treat you and how helpful they are, after all they will be servicing your policy.
Any questions or assistance need please call us today 413-543-3800